Before booking your 2-night cruise to Grand Bahama Island or your Cruise & Stay package, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, at cdc.gov/travel. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship during your voyage, the voyage will end immediately, the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, could be restricted, or delayed. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features, or itineraries.
- If you are eligible, get fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Wait 2 weeks after getting your second vaccine dose to travel—it takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination.
- Do not board a cruise if you are sick, if you know you have COVID-19, or if you were exposed to a person with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Cruise passengers are at increased risk of the person-to-person spread of infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- Discuss cruise ship travel with your healthcare provider. Older adults and people of any age with underlying medical conditions are at increased risk of severe illness if infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet/2 meters (about 2 arm lengths) from anyone who is not traveling with you. It is important to do this everywhere—both indoors and outdoors.
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when you are in shared spaces, including when using public transportation.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not travel if you are sick.
- If you get sick with symptoms of COVID-19, stay in your stateroom, and notify the onboard medical center immediately.
- If a threshold of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship, the voyage will be ended immediately, and the ship will return to the port of embarkation. Your subsequent travel home may be restricted or delayed. Passengers who decide to travel are advised to take the following precautions to protect others for 14 days after their return from a cruise ship voyage:
- Get tested 3–5 days after your trip and stay home for 7 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home for the full 7 days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- If you do not get tested, it is safest to stay home for 14 days after travel.
- Avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for 14 days, whether you get tested or not.
- Always follow state and local recommendations or requirements related to travel.
The above warnings and recommendations above are subject to change without notice. For updated information refer to CDC's website near the time of your cruise.
BAHAMS ENTRY REQUIEREMENTS:
Please consult The Bahamas Entry Requirements and keep yourself up to date.
TRAVEL SAFELY – STAY HEALTHY:
As we move forward from the impact of COVID-19, your safety and the safety of our crew remain our highest priority.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is ready and excited to welcome you back and we have been working around the clock to implement the most robust safety measures necessary to build your confidence while sailing on our quick and easy 2-night micro-cation.
Not only are we following the latest CDC guidelines but have taken additional safety and protective measures to provide you with a safe, healthy, and fun environment.
Click here to know all about our safety measures:
SAIL WITH EASE
The Sail With Ease Policy applies to any guests currently booked on a canceled or non-canceled sailing.
Two-night cruise guests who are booked on a canceled sailing will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to reschedule their cruise to a future date. The credit is valid until March 31, 2022. Cruise & Stay guests who are booked on a canceled sailing are eligible for a 125% Future Cruise Credit, as well, excluding taxes, fees, and charges. Guests can reschedule their cruise to a future date without penalty. The credit is valid until March 31, 2022.
Guests currently booked on non-canceled sailing who wish to defer their sailing to a later date now through March 31, 2022, will not incur any penalty fees and have the flexibility of moving their sailing date up to 24 hours before travel. This policy provides an extra layer of security for guests who want to book now and take advantage of current special offers. Guests are required to pay any price difference between the current and rescheduled cruise dates per our standard terms and conditions.
Click here to learn more