1. When will Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line resume cruises to the Bahamas?
We will resume operations on July 25th onboard Grand Celebration and on October 2nd onboard Grand Classica.
2. What is Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line doing to protect guests that have already paid for cruises that are now canceled?
To protect our guests and travel advisor partners, we have updated our Sail with Ease Policy, which offers a variety of options including a 125% Future Cruise Credit for all guests booked on canceled sailings – allowing guests to book their cruise for an alternative date or a full refund option that’s available to all guests booked on canceled sailings who do not wish to sail or reschedule their cruise.
3. What if my two-night cruise is booked on a canceled sailing? Will I be penalized for rescheduling my cruise for a later date?
Two-night cruise guests who are booked on a canceled sailing will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to reschedule their cruise to a future date. The credit is valid until December 31st, 2021.
4. What if my Cruise & Stay cruise is booked on a canceled sailing? Will I be penalized for rescheduling my cruise for a later date?
Cruise & Stay guests who are booked on a canceled sailing are eligible for a 125% Future Cruise Credit, as well, excluding taxes, fees and charges. Guests can reschedule their cruise to a future date without penalty. The credit is valid until December 31st, 2021.
5. Who is eligible for the Sail with Ease Policy?
The Sail With Ease Policy also applies to any guests currently booked on non-canceled sailings who wish to defer their sailing to a later date now through December 31st, 2021. These guests will not incur any penalty fees and have the flexibility of moving their sailing date up to 24 hours before travel. This policy provides an extra layer of security for guests who want to book now and take advantage of current special offers.
Guests are required to pay any price difference between the current and rescheduled cruise dates per our standard terms and conditions.
6. What if my cruise was canceled, and I am unable to reschedule for a later date. Can I receive a refund?
We understand that this situation is fluid, so we are encouraging guests to take advantage of the FCC and sail with us at a later date. However, if you would like a refund, you are entitled to 100% of the two-night cruise or Cruise & Stay fare paid, plus taxes, fees, and any pre-paid amenity or package. Refunds will be issued within 45 days of your request to cancel.
7. Who can I call if I have additional questions or would like more information?