Bahamas Cruise and Resort Stay for the HolidaysHome > Cruise & Resort Stay > Bahamas Cruise and Resort Stay for the Holidays
Are you planning a holiday vacation for this upcoming winter season? Spread holiday cheer amongst your loved ones with a Cruise and Resort Stay during the 2017 Holiday Season. Winter is the perfect time of year to enjoy the exceptionally warm weather in the Bahamas. It’s also the best time of year to save big with cruise and resort stay deals.
Grand Bahama Island is one of the most popular destinations to travel to during the winter season. It makes for the perfect destination to enjoy rich Bahamian culture, a favorable climate, beautiful mile-long beaches, and a colorful atmosphere.
The cruise and resort option at Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line gives you the ultimate flexibility when booking your cruise. Enjoy a two-night cruise along with a 2, 4, or 6-night stay at one of our partner resorts. The choice is up to you! With sail dates available on Christmas and New Year’s, imagine sailing away on a stunning cruise ship and vacationing at a beautiful resort.
Party, relax, and treat yourself onboard before and after your resort stay. With a vast amount of activities to select from on the ship, there’s fun for everyone. Our ship, the MV Grand Celebration is loaded with relaxing accommodations, delicious food options, unlimited entertainment, and exciting amenities. From stellar performances at The Legends Grand Theater to poolside grills, the options onboard are endless.
What to expect aboard the ship…
- Complimentary and specialty dining
- 800-seat theater showcasing a variety of shows, such as acrobatic acts, musical performances, and comedy shows
- Casino with a wide selection of slots and table games such as Poker and Blackjack
- Spa and Salon with full professional services
- Nightclubs to dance the night away
- Kids Clubs with fun-filled activities and supervised attendants
- Fitness Center to keep up with your fitness routine while on vacation
- A wide variety of excursions to enjoy at the Bahamas
Leave the stress of holiday preparations at home and enjoy a carefree cruise to the Bahamas.
The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Resort
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Resort is an all-inclusive 26-acre utopia located in the heart of Freeport. Surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, the extravagant resort is truly paradise. The beach resort is also packed with luxury accommodations, onsite activities, savory Bahamian and international cuisine, and a breathtaking ambiance.
The resort has Victorian-style constructions with 274 guest rooms, each featuring either a terrace or balcony with incredible views. Vacations at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach offer guest an innumerable amount of entertainment options for all ages and interest levels. If you’re a thrill seeker, you will enjoy snorkeling adventures, kayaking, and a game of beach volleyball. Or simply relax on the remote beaches and soak in some sun.
What’s included in the resort package?
- Spacious Ocean and Island View Rooms
- All Meals and Snacks at four (4) distinct restaurants
- Unlimited beverages, cocktails, and wine
- Water and land sports, such as snorkeling
- Activities and classes, such as trapeze lessons
- Spectacular Shows
- Full access to the private beach
- Full access to resort facilities
- Poolside Grill
- Kid’s Clubs
- Children’s Pool
- Theme nights
- Free Wi-Fi
Why Book with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line?
Get the best of both worlds with a cruise and resort stay with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. Enjoy the upcoming holiday season with exciting adventures at sea and land.
Here a few splendid reasons you should book your holiday cruise with us…
- Best cruise prices
- Flexible resort stay options
- Sail on Christmas Day and/or New Year’s Eve
- Payment options available
- Knowledgeable Cruise Specialists
Create new memories and enjoy an amazing holiday experience with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that everything is taken care of in one easy booking. Call now to book your upcoming cruise and resort package with our expert cruise specialists today. Happy Holidays!