- $100 per cabin is donated to various local charities, with 75% of fund raised supporting breast cancer needs in South Florida and the remainder supporting various other programs.
- Cruise fare includes:
- Special Welcome ‘Perfect Pink’ drink upon boarding
- 2 drink tickets per person for use anytime on the cruise
- Special Komen Gift Bag
- Opportunities to learn more about the Komen organization and how you can support
- $1,000 hotel and merchandise savings certificate
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is a proud sponsor of the Susan G. Komen 8th Annual Perfect Pink Party aboard our ship, Grand Celebration. This dual ticket event allows special guests to experience this major fundraising gala, as well as the opportunity to join the 2-night cruise to Grand Bahama Island. The gala will be held on Saturday January 20, from 6-11pm while the ship is docked at the Port of Palm Beach.
THINGS TO KNOW IF YOU CHOOSE TO CRUISE
- The Perfect Pink Party is an exclusive gala fundraising event and requires separate ticketing and purchase.
- If you choose to go on this cruise, the total fare is $230 for an ocean view stateroom, plus taxes and gratuities. $100 of this amount will be contributed to various local charities
- The Gala event will take place from approximately 6pm – 11pm. As such, this ship will not depart from the Port of Palm Beach until 11pm. Your boarding time will not be impacted and you will be able to enjoy most all of the normal amenities onboard the ship while it is in port. Our main dining room, Stellar Prime, will be open, however The Admirals Club is reserved for the Komen Perfect Pink gala and will not be open on the first night of the cruise. The remainder of cruise vacation schedule is unchanged, and you will enjoy a full day at Grand Bahama Island.